Aggressive Attorney Protecting San Fernando Valley Workers' Rights, as well as injured workers in the Antelope Valley, Ventura County and central coast counties, including Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara County
Focusing on employee rights litigation
At the Law Office of Scott A. Schwartz, our clients come first. We confidently help people with on-the-job accidents, personal injuries and employment law matters. We treat our clients with courtesy and provide effective representation. Approaching our work with integrity and legal know-how has earned us an excellent reputation both with our peers and adversaries. With a consistent track record for ethical representation and use of cutting edge technology, we earn the trust of our clients and carry on the family tradition established more than 50 years ago by the Schwartz family. We help you obtain quality medical treatment while we fight to get you the monetary settlement you deserve. Don’t face your injury alone. Let us help you pursue your legal options. While our main office is located in the San Fernando Valley, we take pride in representing clients in Palmdale, Lancaster, Pacoima and surrounding counties, including Kern County, San Luis Obispo County, Ventura County and Santa Barbara County.
A firm set apart from the rest
There are numerous lawyers in the area, but few have the experience and skill provided by the Law Office of Scott A. Schwartz. When you partner with us, we provide:
- Experience and quality representation. Scott Schwartz carries on the family tradition with a strong reputation as a workers’ compensation lawyer, just like his grandfather, father and uncle before him. Our firm’s focus is on helping injured people get back on their feet physically, financially and emotionally. We are compassionate with our clients, but aggressive in pursuing their rights and best interests.
- Outstanding personal attention. We understand that every case is unique. We don’t offer a cookie-cutter approach. Instead, we offer creative and individualized strategies to accomplish your goals.
- Timely responses. We know that your legal matter is important, so we answer your emails and telephone calls as soon as possible. We are proud of our attention to detail, and ability to respond quickly.
Experienced legal advocacy when you need it the most
We understand that being injured impacts every aspect of your life. Workers’ compensation law, personal injury law and employment law can be confusing. Let us help you understand your legal options and rights in the following areas:
- Workers’ compensation. When you are hurt on the job, you want the best medical care available. Let us help you get the quality medical treatment and monetary compensation you deserve.
- Personal injury. When you slip and fall at the grocery store, suffer a dog bite, or are rear-ended in a vehicle accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your personal injuries. Let us help you make a full financial and emotional recovery.
- Employee rights' litigation. Everyone should have a job in an equal-opportunity work environment as well as proper lunch and meal breaks. When you are treated unfairly or wrongfully terminated from a job, it can cause you emotional stress. Let us take the stress off your shoulders and fight on your behalf.
Schedule your free initial consultation with a San Fernando Valley and Lancaster, CA lawyer
At the Law Office of Scott A. Schwartz, our staff is friendly and eager to help. Our office offers flexible hours by appointment. Call us today at 818.350.2658 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. All workers’ comp and personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t pay unless we win. The Law Office of Scott A. Schwartz also proudly represents central coast counties, including Kern County, Ventura County, San Luis Obispo County and Santa Barbara County.